The 18th Seoul Global Internship Recruitment Notice
Period: Jul 4 2016 (Mon) ~Aug 22 2016 (Tue), 7 weeks, 35 days
Number of Recruits : 26 people
Current Openings: refer to the attached document (application form)
Foreign undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in universities located in Seoul (exchange students are also eligible to apply)
- Period of sojourn (visa) must be valid until August 22nd2016
Working Hours : Mon.~Fri. from 09:00 to 16:00(1hr. lunch break)
Wage(including stipend for transportation, food, etc.) : 37,200 won per day
Major event: Orientation(7.4), Seoul Field Trip(7.15), Volunteer Activity(7.29) Closing Ceremony(8.22)
** The above schedule are subject to change without prior notice
Application and Selection Date:
- Application deadline: May 30, 9am
· -Application form1 and 2 (compulsory)
· -Certificate of enrollment ( please get it from the one-stop service at 500won)
· - Academic transcript enrolled in Korean Uni (Compulsory )- (from the one stop service) or if you do not have a transcript from Sogang, a transcript from your home university
· -TOPIK score (Optional)
Period: June 7 (Tue) – June 14 (Tue)
Process: selected candidates will each visit the respective divisions) departments on a scheduled day
Final Result Announcement:June 16 (by email and mobile message).
Submit to the OIA office in person with the printed copies.
※ Applicants that have passed the final round will be informed individually by email and mobile message. Interns may not be selected if there are no applicants qualified for a specific division or dept.
Enquiry: email@example.com or visit the office
Please look into the attached file : Recruiting Divisions List for the list of departments