Sogang University covers housing expenses for newly employed international Full-time Professors, Contract Professors, Visiting Professors and Guest Professors. International faculty who wishes to apply for housing must submit the application form to the Office of International Affairs and receive confirmation. Housing assignment depends on the availability of housing facilities, both on and off campus.

Category Team Office Telephone No.
Administration Office Office of International Affairs BW201 705-8118
Office of Academic Administration A107 705-8121
Office of Personnel Management & General Affairs A102 705-8567
Office of the Registrar A104 705-8124
Office of Research Support TE306 705-8171
Administration Office for Undergraduate School School of Humanities J402 705-8276
School of Social Sciences D627 705-8175
School of Intergrated Knowledge X423 705-4755
School of Natural Sciences R209 705-8409
School of Engineering R514 705-8629
School of Economics K123 705-8179
Sogang Business School(Undergraduate) MA302 705-8080
School of Communication GA301A 705-8182
Administration Office for Graduate School The Graduate School D425 705-8168
Graduate School of Theology D527 705-8668
Graduate School of International Studies K507 705-8753
Graduate School of Media Communications GA503 705-8065
Sogang Business School (Graduate) MA302 705-8172
Law School D324 705-7833
Graduate School of Management of Technology BW613 705-7986
Graduate School of Public Policy D627 705-8175
Graduate School of Education J707 705-8177
Graduate School of Economics K123 705-8179
Graduate School of Mass Communication GA301 705-8182
Graduate School of Information & Technology AS307B 705-8685
Affiliated Facilities Loyola Library L1 705-8192
Gonzaga Dormitory GH-A 127 070-8220-2000

Home | |