Please find attached the catalogues for all ACC Library materials.
The ACC Library is open to students during regular university business hours (M-F, 9:00-17:00), except when regular programming or events are being held at the ACC.
Students who wish to view materials should note the following:
1. Books and other printed materials: Students can come browse and read these materials anytime the ACC Library is open.
2. DVD materials: Students who wish to view a DVD will need to bring their own notebook/laptop computer with earphones. Up to a dozen students can view DVDs at the same time.
3. VHS materials: Students who wish to view a VHS tape will need to bring their own earphones. Please note that only one student can use the VHS player at a time; access to the ACC’s video player will be granted on a first come, first serve basis.
The ACC Library will be closed to the public during the following times for regular programming during the Fall, 2014 semester:
· Tuesdays 10:00- 1:00 (every week)
· Tuesdays 2:00-5:00 (every week)
Please see the “News” bulletin board for announcements on closings due to special events during the day. Regular programming held during evening hours, such as Popular Culture Cluster or Cosmopolitan Cluster, will not affect access to the ACC Library.